v5.2.4 Daily Cron Only Running New Invoices

Seems that file does not fix it for us, same problem and when running a manual cron the last thing it does is:

Starting Processing Credit Card Charges

- Credit Card Payments Processed (x Captured, x Failed)

It should be doing the below:

Starting Processing Credit Card Charges

- Credit Card Payments Processed (x Captured, x Failed)

Starting Processing Invoice Reminder Notices

- Sent x Reminders

Starting Processing Domain Renewal Notices

- Sent x Notices

Starting Processing Overdue Suspensions

- Processed x Suspensions

Starting Performing Automated Fixed Term Service Terminations

- Processed x Terminations

Starting Auto Closing Inactive Tickets

Starting Processing Email Marketer Rules

Completed

Cron Job Hooks Run...

Starting Database Backup

Backup Complete...

Goodbye

Therefore it breaks/stops right after running the credit card capture's

Starting Database Backup

Mine was halting at email notices. and now it halts at the point i have quoted. Im not bothering with that, i dont backup by whmcs anyway but i would still like to have the cron complete its tasks.

Have you checked your modules/hooks are upto date? Hooks from my previous version were the breaker for me.

Mine was halting at email notices. and now it halts at the point i have quoted. Im not bothering with that, i dont backup by whmcs anyway but i would still like to have the cron complete its tasks.

Have you checked your modules/hooks are upto date? Hooks from my previous version were the breaker for me.

We removed all Hooks, 100% def not the cause for us in 2 different installs.

What about modules? are those that you have in use all up to date? its possible your card processors module needs looking at.

When we do an upgrade, we use all new files from the update archive, nothing is old. We unzip into a new archive, and move this archive from a test environment to a live environment. No chance of old files/modules.

We do not use custom modules, it is all WHMCS files.

There is nothing wrong with the card processing module as this works 100% with the non working php file.

As mentioned above, it is a fault to which we already have a ticket open which Mat is looking into, although no reply from it for over 1 week.

When we do an upgrade, we use all new files from the update archive, nothing is old. We unzip into a new archive, and move this archive from a test environment to a live environment. No chance of old files/modules.

We do not use custom modules, it is all WHMCS files.

There is nothing wrong with the card processing module as this works 100% with the non working php file.

As mentioned above, it is a fault to which we already have a ticket open which Mat is looking into, although no reply from it for over 1 week.

Okay i understand what you are saying about the upgrades, Although an upgrade download is no guarantee that there are no old modules in it.

I just had to update the whmcs GoCardless module with GoCardless own module today to fix a problem, The broken module was from a freshly installed 5.2.4 upgrade that i downloaded a couple of days ago.

I'm just trying to rule out issues that could be a problem for you. It may not be the issue at all but its worth looking into at the very least.

• 2 months later...

In the 5.2.7 ccfunctions.php broke our daily billing again. ie it would only process new invoices, not overdue invoices.

Whene we uploaded the ccfunctions.php fix we got earlier in this thread it worked again.

I do not understand how a broken ccfunctions.php is getting sent out in new stable releases, it seems rather odd.

I would have assumed when a patch is given to something broken, on the very next release, the file is updated.

It is just another one of the things we have to check on an update to make sure things work as they should.