[UNCONFIRMED] Admin Login - Remember Me

Version 5.2.3... I still have the issue in FF, two different Macs, OSX 10.8.3. I do not get kicked out when using Safari 6.0.3 or with 6.0.4 after upgrading to that this morning.

Our employees on PC's get kicked out using FF, Chrome, and IE.

Still happening for me in 5.2.4 - Cleared all cookies etc - Firefox v20 / Mac OS 10.8.2

Just undo whatever it was you changed..! Or rebuild it from the ground. It costs us so much time logging in so often and being redirected back to the admin home page, sometimes I need to login 3 times before I can get to the page I want to be on from a link.

• WHMCS CEO

Even if you're being prompted to login, after login the system is designed to return you to the page you requested before the login prompt. If you continue to experience problems even after clearing your cookies, please open a ticket with us so we can check into it for you.

Matt

I managed to isolate it down to Firebug yesterday. I hadn't been logged out in a good few days (impressive!) and then I opened Firebug, and I was logged out instantly.

It was on the latest version, and FirePHP was the only other part of it. I removed FirePHP and hey presto, it doesn't log me out anymore.

For anyone in the future, Firefox Firebug + FirePHP = Strange behaviour with sessions.