[RESOLVED] Direct Admin stats not working after upgrade to 5.2.1

Direct Admin stats not working after upgrade to 5.2.1

Disk usage report fails to generate,

/admin/reports.php?report=disk_usage_summary&action=updatestats

Previously display a report about users disk and bandwidth usage. Now display error.

Error which is displayed

Fatal error: Call to a member function isActiveAddon() on a non-object in /home/webvine/domains/hostvine.co.nz/public_html/modules/servers/directadmin/directadmin.php on line 0

I'm reading through the documentation, lets hope it's a simple fix.

Same here. System activity log is stuck at:

03/13/2013 20:00 Cron Job: Starting Updating Disk & Bandwidth Usage Stats

Happened on two different installations I manage. Both have DirectAdmin back-ends.

Please advise.

What about all the other issues in the 5.0.4 security patch? Will you release a new patch, or a new 5.0.5 version to fix the bugs that the patched patch has? Or are you silently patching the patch a third time? I downloaded the 5.0.4 patch again today in client area, and for the third time the changed date of the zip file and folders was changed, this time the last changed date was 15 march. Please do not silently patch the patch without telling us about it!

• WHMCS CEO

There has been no silent updates. The patch zip files haven't changed since the Security Advisory Update published @ http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=69478 There haven't needed to be any updates as there's only 1 known issue in the 5.0.4 security patch and that's the domain checker, which a solution is being worked on for as we speak. There are no other known issues at this time.

Matt

I'm still facing this issue (DA stats on cronjob not working) on WHMCS 5.2.2.

The daily cronjob still could not complete. (The activity log did not said complete yet.)

Matt, could you please help me with ticket #ILA-659589?

Lastest Update

Matt gave me the new directadmin.php file and now everything is working fine.

Edited by palmzenith
resolved

Still broken,

I've uploaded the incremental update 5.2.2. And the error persists.

Then I uploaded the full update for 5.2.2 and the error persists. (admin/includes/modules/base-files)

cleared cache

It doesn't look like a direct admin issue, it is a whmcs library failing to be included or initialised.

http://[whmcsdomain]/admin/reports.php?report=disk_usage_summary&action=updatestats

Fatal error: Call to a member function ...

It's possibly some other factor, but looks like a few people are having problem with this. Is there anyone with a working version of whmcs 5.1.x, 5.2.2 etc and direct admin stats updating.

Hopefully it's something simple and can be resolved soon.

There has been no silent updates. The patch zip files haven't changed since the Security Advisory Update published @ http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=69478 There haven't needed to be any updates as there's only 1 known issue in the 5.0.4 security patch and that's the domain checker, which a solution is being worked on for as we speak. There are no other known issues at this time.

Matt

Well. I upgraded from 5.0.3 to 5.2.2 now. But when I click on "Add Payment" on a invoice, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function ...

EDIT: I received a patch from WHMCS support wich fixed the issue.

Edited by ditto

Well, the problems continue. When the cron job runs, all the directadmin stats get usage 0, like this:

Disk Usage: 0 MB, Disk Limit: Unlimited MB, BW Usage: 0 MB, BW Limit: Unlimited MB, (Last Updated: 20/03/2013 09:05)

My ticket id is #IUE-727560, I am using a directadmin patch provided by Derek F. (it fixed a error when clicking "Add Payment" button.).

@Matt, Your attached DirectAdminFix.zip file is the same I was provided in Ticket #IUE-727560. It does not produce the fatal error. However it does not work. When using your patched file, then run the daily cron job, then navigate to:

# Go to any client in WHMCS, then click on "Products/Services", then you will see that the usage stats is not updated, but 0 without any values, like this:

Disk Usage: 0 MB, Disk Limit: Unlimited MB, BW Usage: 0 MB, BW Limit: Unlimited MB, (Last Updated: 21/03/2013 10:44)

Will you please make a fix for this? My ticket is open without any fix. So far WHMCS 5.2.2 has been a big disappointment with many bugs. Please provide a new version with a fix for DirectAdmin!

Her you can see my cron job is not reporting any errors:

Cron Job Report for Thursday 21st March 2013 @ 10:44:01

Starting

Starting Updating Currency Exchange Rates

- Done

Starting Updating Product Pricing for Current Exchange Rates

- Done

Starting Generating Invoices

- 0 Invoices Created

Starting Applying Late Fees

- Late Invoice Fees added to 0 Invoices

Starting Processing Credit Card Charges

Starting Processing Invoice Reminder Notices

- Sent 0 Reminders

Starting Processing Domain Renewal Notices

- Sent 0 Notices

Starting Performing Automated Fixed Term Service Terminations

- Processed 0 Terminations

Starting Auto Closing Inactive Tickets

Starting Processing Delayed Affiliate Commissions

- Processed 0 Pending Affiliate Payments

Starting Processing Email Marketer Rules

Starting Updating Disk & Bandwidth Usage Stats

- Done

Starting Performing Client Status Sync

- Done

Completed

no idea why my reply from yesterday was deleted, but I wanted to re-confirm the fact the v5.2.2 with and without the proposed fix shows:

Disk Usage: 0 MB, Disk Limit: Unlimited MB, BW Usage: 0 MB, BW Limit: Unlimited MB

for every hosting account in directadmin.

I got the following answer from WHMCS support:

"Are you able to provide a reseller login for direct admin for us to test this issue with locally? Unfortunately without being able to test this in place, we are unable to see why this issue is occurring."

However I can't trust them with any log in information. So I sent them a answer with a link to this thread, and asked them to contact you (mtk) and ask if you was willing to give them access to your DirectAdmin server. If not they should install DirectAdmin on a server them self to test this, if they are not able or willing to do that, then they should remove the encryption of the DirectAdmin module, so that I can fix it my self.

well, they contacted me, but as match as I'd like to I cannot grant them access (already told them a few times on several other tickets).

I think it's time for them to realize this is a real issue with WHMCS and not something specific with one client.

anyway, I might have some ideas about how to help them get access to DA, but they should ask for my help (I already offered it too many times)...

The same problem here - latest DA & WHMCS 5.2.3 and DA stats are not working, there is only

0 MB Unlimited MB N/A 0 MB Unlimited MB N/A

for each hosting account :(

We cannot give them full access to our live production server, it is 8 days ago we opened the ticket but we got only 2 request for full server access, nothing else. We lost lot of money because our clients with zero packages where they pay only what they use has not been billed for previous month at all!

It's a big big shame for WHMCS! We were thinking of switching to HostBill few weeks ago, with WHMCS 5.2.x I am afraid we will have to consider it again, latest WHMCS versions are more and more buggy... Currency update doesnt working, service terminations are not working etc.