WHMCS 5.0 Style Bar Widgets for Monthly Completed Orders and Monthly Income

MikeDVB

I missed the old bar-style widgets from 5.0 when we moved to 5.1 so I originally adapted the 5.0 modules directly to 5.1. My adapted widgets quit working on 5.2 so I created new widgets from the ground up. I won't pretend I wrote the code myself, I simply took the "New Customers" report and the "Annual Income" reports and converted them into Widget format. Anybody with a basic understanding of PHP could likely do this in a few minutes but this saves you the time.

The source isn't encoded, you're welcome to modify/improve/redistribute. If you do make an upgrade/change I would appreciate you posting it in this thread so your changes can possibly be combined into the original.

Here's a screen-shot (click for a larger image):

overview-widgets-whmcs-small.png

It can be downloaded from here: http://www.mddhosting.com/files/bar_widgets_5214.tar.gz

Installation of the module is the same as any other set of widgets - the .tar.gz contains "annual_orders_bars.php" and "annual_overview_bars.php" which you would simply place in your /whmcs/modules/widgets folder. Once you've done this you can activate the widgets for whoever you wish via WHMS -> Setup -> Administrator Roles (widget options are at the very bottom of each role).

This is only tested with 5.2.1, however, if you try it on 5.1.X do post and let me know if it works for you if you don't mind.

Edited by Infopro
Updated link to download by request

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi mike, looking into this furter, google visualisations do not support this as the bars are dynamically created according to the number of bars needed and the width of the area they are contained into, There is however a way to do this with jquery so i will make a modification and get it up later on with screen shots. Its on my devbox so i will have to fake some data to show the bars but i can do it.

Hi mike, looking into this furter, google visualisations do not support this as the bars are dynamically created according to the number of bars needed and the width of the area they are contained into, There is however a way to do this with jquery so i will make a modification and get it up later on with screen shots. Its on my devbox so i will have to fake some data to show the bars but i can do it.

I am not an expert in this field, so I am not not going to modify anything. If you make any modification, please share it. Thanks MikeDVB and CDJ Hosting

• 5 months later...
These appear to have broken under the 5.2.14 update, now display "a[mc] is not a function" in the box.

The default ones function fine (boy do I miss these bar style ones though)

Will stare at the code later, hopefully someone may be able to assist prior to that though!!

In chrome: Object 2012 has no method 'split'