[FIXED] Shopping cart not working after upgrade

m107

@senseless Do you have email issue too? I have removed all files and folder but configuration.php and reuploaded the latest stable (lol, stable? these guys dont know the meaning of stable) and my only problem is shopping card now. Also there was a problem with pipe files permission which I changed. For the email I suggest you to check your account in WHMCS to see if its in any support departments? My account was in 2 departments which been invoked after upgrade!

On topic, I dont know why WHMCS guys at least do not accept the issue and tell us they are working on it! Its been 12 hours after my upgrade and am losing money here!!! They just disappeared no response, no reply, no email! :twisted:

My email is going out ok. I think the email issue is a WHMCS 5.2.x issue. I'm only running 5.1.4

My email is going out ok. I think the email issue is a WHMCS 5.2.x issue. I'm only running 5.1.4

They have fixed my shopping card issue, seems to be a database upgrade issue! And for the email, I done have any issue, its working fine.

5.1.3 to 5.1.4 hotfix completely broke my WHMCS.

Incoming payments no longer register in the billing platform. Several others having the same problem. I will need to sit here all day manually processing payments.

Exactly What we are Doing.

Have you Got a Solution ?