[FIXED] Security Update Patch - Domain Reg error

The lack of response on this for over 7 hours really disappoints us.

This is a security patch that was released, not a stable version release, it should not break just about every version, in more places than one.

Where is the information and advise on what should or should not be done ?

The old and now new patch for 2 different versions I'm running has left my installs unusable. The older one got put into maintenance mode, and neither one is functional for ordering or payment processing. New patch, same issue as the old one.

Rolled back, so I can stay in business.

I also have still problems with the domainchecker.php when I use the "Domain Availability Lookup" Integration Code

It redirects people to the log in page and it only works when you are logged in to WHMCS as administrator.

I downloaded the new patch 20 minutes ago and the problem is still there, after replacing domainchecker.php with 5.1.2 it works correct. "Domain Ordering" code works correct by the way on 5.1.4 but "Domain Availability Lookup" does not!