Expenses Module - Keep track of your companies expense!

I'm trying to compare Easy WHMCS Expenses module https://www.easywhmcs.com/addons/expenses with WHMCS Tech Expense Manager https://www.whmcstech.com/whmcs-tech-expense-manager.html

Anyone have experience with either / both?

I want to get rid of Quickbooks to eliminate the extra work of entering everything into QB when most is already in WHMCS.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

We have been using this module Easywhmcs for very longtime, in the last year until this date, the creator of this module wont answer any open ticket

There is no support for php 7 or latest whmcs 7.8.x

Looks like its dead

Basically all people including ourselves that bought and been using this module got through under the bus along with all the years of data

• 1 month later...

I have used  this module a year ago and stopped. So here are  What  I can say for module it self    and also developer:

-  Module   it self   has some limitations, but overall is quite good. And compared to others   we can  view health of your business better, since those reports will deduct all  expense on native WHMCS  annual report. Also you can register your vendor, etc, etc. Module has a language files, so you can customize it for your needs and local language. You    can   add    real invoice attachment on expense list,  etc etc.

-  Regarding  developer support,  on scale 0 -10 , my point is 5,   I would expect  better  professional  support. I can not imagine if someone has knowledge    to developer such complex   financial module could has   weak   support writing to deal  with  client  . "Client makes  our business grow,   so   can not imagine how a support can be like this."

Personally  I saw  a huge potential on that module, but  developer   did not know how to maximize all advantages.

Finally I do not recommend, because   developer do    not follow  module WHMCS   compatibility and sometimes just ignore your ticket.

Hope   someday   a new seriously   developer  create a   professional expense  module  or god of WHMCS  create an official   addon expense.