UnBlockIP - Free CSF Unblock Module for WHMCS

Installed the addon yesterday and working perfectly, thanks Joe.

I haven't enabled the "Automatically check for an IP Block upon client login feature" yet. I know what text is displayed but is there any way I can view the output layout / position in WHMCS so I can edit to suit?

*Edit

Argh, never mind, I can edit: class="alert alert-error textcenter" to suit.

Edited by PDS

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Joe, it works perfectly!

Just a quick question if you have time, is possible somehow the template to use

the process_admin_request ?

I was trying to make it work without the need to login and make it work like the admin side. (But I failed).

Lot's of customers don't have accounts in whmcs. Their webmasters or the developers which

made their site has. And creating account for a customer it's useless because again, it's not in their

account in tblhosting. So the process_admin_request works perfectly for them.

I know it's something that can be abused and risky, but I just wondering.

Just a quick question if you have time, is possible somehow the template to use

the process_admin_request ?

I was trying to make it work without the need to login and make it work like the admin side. (But I failed).

This wouldn't be something that I would add to the general release since it could be abused. However, I can make you a custom version that would allow for this, for your interested, please send me an email at support@serverping.net and I can give you a quote.

A new version of Unblock IP is now available for download.

What's new?

* This module can now search and unblock ips on DirectAdmin as well as cPanel servers. (Sponsored by onepoundwebhosting.co.uk)

* An additional check has been added to the search function to see if a ip is blocked even if a reason cannot be found

* We do recommend upgrading csf on your servers to the latest version to ensure everything will work properly.

UnBlockIP Project Page

i installed this on my server and i can see if the ip address is in the csf and it says it removed it but when i check the deny file it is still there everytime i press the remove button it keeps telling me it was removed im running a dedicated server with root but im using a reseller account for my whmcs and i added the user to the csf.resellers and still does the same thing any ideas

i installed this on my server and i can see if the ip address is in the csf and it says it removed it but when i check the deny file it is still there everytime i press the remove button it keeps telling me it was removed im running a dedicated server with root but im using a reseller account for my whmcs and i added the user to the csf.resellers and still does the same thing any ideas

The latest version has been tested using a reseller account as well as root. Make sure that csf is updated to the latest version by running csf -u, then double check your csf.resellers file and verify you have granted USE,GREP,UNBLOCK and restart csf and lfd. You can also check the lfd log at /var/log/lfd.log for errors unblocking the ip.

This is an amazing plugin and thanks to jclark who is providing this free plugin.

I have a suggestion if you like. Kindly add a feature that will store the logs for this plugin like who were unblocked automatically etc...

The module already does this, when an ip is unblocked by a client it is stored in the WHMCS activity log.

The module already does this, when an ip is unblocked by a client it is stored in the WHMCS activity log.

I know already but I was asking for a separate list of unblocked IP's at Addons>>UnBlockIp location. It will be a nice addition if we have separate records of unblocking activity.

I know already but I was asking for a separate list of unblocked IP's at Addons>>UnBlockIp location. It will be a nice addition if we have separate records of unblocking activity.

That wouldn't be something I would add since it would result in duplicate log data. A quick way to see all the unblock requests would be to just filter the log by Unblocked and you will see all the log entries.

The latest version has been tested using a reseller account as well as root. Make sure that csf is updated to the latest version by running csf -u, then double check your csf.resellers file and verify you have granted USE,GREP,UNBLOCK and restart csf and lfd. You can also check the lfd log at /var/log/lfd.log for errors unblocking the ip.

i checked all that the ifd.log does not have any error noted within it but the deny file still has the ip address listed any ideas???

Sorry if I am asking a silly question but as I read this it sounds like the upblocking feature becomes available to MY CLIENTS from with their client area... is this the case? if so great!!!

Hello,

Yes, this give your clients access to unblock themselves from the WHMCS client area.

Thanks for this fantastic script! I have a couple requests:

1. Is it possible to translate it?

2. It would be great to have an automatic block check but not an automated renewal. I really need clients to know that they have been blocked.

And a question: is the reason for the block displayed?