UnBlockIP - Free CSF Unblock Module for WHMCS

I using your script and get error when client login in dologin.php

I would recommend disabling the check for an IP Block upon client login feature and make sure that it is working for you normally. Double check the README that you have followed every step correctly.

Yes sure, i already using your module from first time you release it.

If i using version 1.3 its run normally, i get error only using newer version.

I think I see the issue, edit the functions.php in the unblockip directory and change the first line

from

<?

to

<?php

The first line will work depending on your php configuration. I will update the download to fix this as well shortly.

Edited by jclarke

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi I just installed the script and when in the search function for admin I receive an Invalid IP address error. Is this by design?

Yes, if you put in an invalid ip address than you will get that error. Double check that the ip you entered is valid and that you didn't accidentally copy and paste a whitespace for example.

Does this work on reseller accounts?

Yes, for the addon to work with a reseller account, you need to grant access to the reseller user on each server by editing the /etc/csf/csf.resellers file and granting the user permission to USE,GREP,UNBLOCK. e.g.

myresellerusername:0:USE,GREP,UNBLOCK

If you edited the csf.deny manually and didn't properly format the csf.deny then this addon will return that the ip is not found. It requires the entries be in the following format: ipaddress # reason

If you continue to have issues, please provide more detailed information including how the block line looks in your /etc/csf.deny

Edited by jclarke

We have not touched the csf.deny manually but have the tool reported no block but see the block and can unblock in CSF directly.

Not sure why it is reporting in this way

If this happens again, please provide us the line from your csf.deny, you can send it to me via PM if you wish, that will help us debug the issue.

I tried adding the code of the unblock page to products and service page and it appears fine but it won't let you unblock IP. Please help. Basically what i want is the unblock section in the products and service page and works. I seen this done on a host before.

Or how can you integrate the index.php?m=unblockip page with the WHMCS theme.

Thanks.

I tried adding the code of the unblock page to products and service page and it appears fine but it won't let you unblock IP. Please help. Basically what i want is the unblock section in the products and service page and works. I seen this done on a host before.

Or how can you integrate the index.php?m=unblockip page with the WHMCS theme.

This addon is designed to be added as a menu option in WHMCS by adding the following to the header.tpl inside whatever menu option you would like. In the example below it is being added to the Support menu.

5.1 Default Template Example adding Unblock IP Address to the support menu.
<ul class="nav">
<li class="dropdown"><a class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown" href="#">{$LANG.navsupport} <b class="caret"></b></a>
<ul class="dropdown-menu">
<li><a href="supporttickets.php">{$LANG.navtickets}</a></li>
<li><a href="knowledgebase.php">{$LANG.knowledgebasetitle}</a></li>
<li><a href="downloads.php">{$LANG.downloadstitle}</a></li>
<li><a href="serverstatus.php">{$LANG.networkstatustitle}</a></li> {if $unblockip_isactive}<li><a href="index.php?m=unblockip">Unblock IP Address</a></li>{/if}
</ul>
</li>
</ul>

You could also just link directly to index.php?m=unblockip from any page you wish, for example you could add a link from the product/services page. It will not work just taking the contents of the unblock.tpl and placing it on another page since that template is designed to work from the unblock module page.