UnBlockIP - Free CSF Unblock Module for WHMCS

Thank you for the update.

Just so you know I updated and the new options are there but in "Addons" the version still shows as 1.3.

I forgot to change the version number in the addon, it is fixed in the download now, thanks for letting me know.

I manually added an IP thorugh "Quick Deny" option and then tried to unblock through whmcs admin by selecting the appropirate server but it says.

"The IP xxx.xxx.1.6 is not blocked on CP4 - Resellers Only"

Any idea about this?

Does it work when you search all servers?

Does it work when you search all servers?

This does not work. Check attachment and you can see that IP is still blocked on server.

I have tested so many IP's that are blocked on our different servers but all the IP's return the same error. It means this addon is not working.

ip.jpg

Edited by jamshed_11946
Spell Mistake

This does not work. Check attachment and you can see that IP is still blocked on server.

I have tested so many IP's that are blocked on our different servers but all the IP's return the same error. It means this addon is not working.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3178[/ATTACH]

Can you check the following:

-That you are using the latest version of csf, you can update quickly by running csf -u

-That you have the proper login and hash key set for your cPanel servers.

-If you are not using the root login that you have followed the instruction in the readme for using the module with a reseller account

Can you check the following:

-That you are using the latest version of csf, you can update quickly by running csf -u

Yes. Our all servers have updated version of CSF. We have autoupdate enabled.

-That you have the proper login and hash key set for your cPanel servers.

Yes. Hash keys are working fine. All other module commands are working fine.

-If you are not using the root login that you have followed the instruction in the readme for using the module with a reseller account

Already followed.

You forgot to add GREP to the list of CSF commands a reseller can access. Once you add GREP it should start working for you.

Extremely sorry for my mistake. Now, I have added GREP in the list and its working fine now. However, if I click on return button, it shows an error. Please check screenshots. Thanks

http://i48.tinypic.com/mt56hh.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/ic1x6h.jpg

Extremely sorry for my mistake. Now, I have added GREP in the list and its working fine now. However, if I click on return button, it shows an error. Please check screenshots. Thanks

http://i48.tinypic.com/mt56hh.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/ic1x6h.jpg

You need to switch back to the normal version, that is just the raw data outputted by the debug version.

Hi there,

I like the looks of the module and love how you've improved it, just one simple question though:

If I manually blocked an IP or marked a blocked IP as "do not delete" would this module remove the IP from the deny list if a client tried to use the system to remove the IP, or would it give out an error?

The reason I ask is that I have known similar CSF Unblock IP modules available have been able unblock those IPs when really they shouldn't be able to be unblocked as they are usually blocked manually for a reason (e.g. rapidshare IPs, etc.)

1.5 is now available to download.

The only new feature it adds is an option to not allow for an ip address to be removed if the deny comment contains do not delete. You will still be able to delete the ip from the admin area but not the client area. This can be enable in the addon modules configuration page of WHMCS.

1.5 is now available to download.

The only new feature it adds is an option to not allow for an ip address to be removed if the deny comment contains do not delete. You will still be able to delete the ip from the admin area but not the client area. This can be enable in the addon modules configuration page of WHMCS.

Thanks for this. Its working fine for me.

Script error

UnBlockIp

255 || intval($ip_parts) < 0) { return false; } } return true; } else { return false; } } function excecute_whm_csf_command($url, $whmuser, $whmauth, $authmethod) { $curl = curl_init(); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); if ($authmethod == "basic") { $authstr = 'Authorization: Basic ' . base64_encode($whmuser .':'. $whmauth) . "\r\n"; } else { $authstr = 'Authorization: WHM ' . $whmuser . ':' . $whmauth . "\r\n"; } $header[0] = $authstr; curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $header); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_URL, $url); $r = curl_exec($curl); if ($r == false) { error_log("curl_exec threw error \"" . curl_error($curl) . "\" for $url"); } curl_close($curl); return $r; } function search_for_ip($ip, $url, $whmuser, $whmauth, $authmethod) { $query_url = $url.'?action=grep&ip='.$ip; $data = excecute_whm_csf_command($query_url, $whmuser, $whmauth, $authmethod); $matches = array(); $pattern = '/