FREE ADDON: WHMCS SEO Page Manager

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

The module works with all WHMCS v5.x.x there is no problem with the module

Hi, first of all, thanks so much for this free addon!

But...it's not working in my case. Other than a standard unieu template from whmcsthemes everything is pretty basic. I've tried adding a page title and description to the default index.php but nothing changes.

Is there any howto on this?

Testing post; for some reason mine never posted?

- - - Updated - - -

And now I can;t edit t. Wonderful. Ok, here we go again:

Thanks for this wonderful free addon. I just installed it and I'm using a pretty standard premium template. Whatever page I add titles and keywords to, nothing works. I'm using all latest version. What am I overlooking?

• 1 month later...

Update.

a reply to support ticket

"Hi

I can't find any account for you by name or email. Can you send me one of the paypal transaction ID or your domain or IP you use with the module

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance."

so it looks like he has somehow deleted my account making all my modules inactive

• 3 weeks later...

well google doesnt do code to pass W3C either, as long as it parses they dont care, so much for google...

This needs to be removed from the addons site, you cant download anything and their message about working on a new template has been up there for awhile on their site. Please removed this before anyone else gets upset and if they come back they can re-add it. And this goes for all their modules until they are able to satisfy customers.

https://www.whmcs.com/members/communityaddons.php?action=viewmod&id=786

UPDATE CORRECTION: i was able to finally access and download the module (have not looked at it yet) but i had to use google chrome to do so. As the other two IE and FF i could not get access to the module access page at all. You have to leave your email address and they will send you the email which i received quickly and DL using the link provided. Check your junk mail as that is where i found it.

Edited by durangod

• 4 weeks later...

problem :( sorry

when i went to try to get this to pass w3c it told me that my meta did not belong so i looked and i understand why now this is not just you, its seems the coupon mod is partly to blame as well.

this is what it showed i source.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://xxxxxxx.com/billing/modules/addons/affcoupons/inc/js/affiliates.js"></script><input type="hidden" id="index_page" value="index.php"/><input type="hidden" id="script_name" value="/billing/index.php"/>

<meta name="description" content="The Portal home page has an assortment of hosting options and features for clients and non clients of DDH. Order your domain, become and affiliate, check network, submit tickets, check announcements and many more features. " />

<meta name="keywords" content="Members Area, Members Home, Portal Home, DDH Portal, DDH Client Area, Hosting Home Page, hosting" />

</head>

first i dont know why the meta cant be placed before any js where it should go. Second i dont know if those are your inputs or the coupon addon inputs but they dont go in the head section lol. Im guessing its the coupon addon inputs. I will post there as well.

is there any way we can get the meta's moved up?

• 9 months later...

Hi,

I am testing this, and while it seems to work fine for the pages, it does not for the homepage, no title, no keywords, no description.

Am I missing something?

Also is the multilingual referred to the admin interface, or is there a way to create SEO multilingual, i.e. google requires to have either a subdomain, or subdirectory to identify the language.

Thank you

@durangod

I moved {$headoutput} above the <script>, and seems to work fine, meta before js, if I understood you correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour,

Tout fonctionne bien.

Une chose de bien à faire serait de rajouter :

<link rel="canonical" href="http://www................" />

pour éviter un "duplicat content"

j'utilise un fichier htaccess pour une partie des urls

comme ci-dessous :

RewriteRule ^exemple-ici$ /whmcs/clientarea.php [L]

Donc deux pages identiques, c'est pas bon pour du SEO

Merci

Hello,

Everything works.

A good thing to do would be to add:

<link rel = "canonical" href = "http: // www ................" />

to avoid "duplicate content"

I use a .htaccess file for some of urls

as below:

Log RewriteRule ^exemple-ici $ /whmcs/clientarea.php [L]

So two identical pages, it is not good for SEO

thank you

Eric.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning,

If the URL is, for example, domain.com/whmcs/domainchecker.php without furthest extension for language, How do I use the Multi language?

On the home page if feasible:

domain.com/whmcs/index.php?language=Catalan

domain.com/whmcs/index.php?language=Spanish

domain.com/whmcs/index.php?language=French

Thank you very much for your addon.

Best regards.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...