SoftDux

Some google fun

"google gravity" and click 'Im feeling lucky' is my favourite

How do you hit "I'm feeling lucky" on "google gravity" when as you start typing, the google search bar shift to the top with their dynamic search? :)

talking about hoaxe my favorite is "zerg rush"

"returns a search page with 'O's eating the search results. Clicking each' O 'A Few times kills it. This is a reference to an early attack Known as a' Zergling Rush 'in the Blizzard game Starcraft. After all links Have Been Destroyed, the 'O's form the letters in reference to the GG standard formality end of game. "

Regards

talking about hoaxe my favorite is "zerg rush"

"returns a search page with 'O's eating the search results. Clicking each' O 'A Few times kills it. This is a reference to an early attack Known as a' Zergling Rush 'in the Blizzard game Starcraft. After all links Have Been Destroyed, the 'O's form the letters in reference to the GG standard formality end of game. "

Regards

did this on my nephews PC when he was not looking and he though his PC had a virus until i showed him and then he fell about laughing

How do you hit "I'm feeling lucky" on "google gravity" when as you start typing, the google search bar shift to the top with their dynamic search? :)

Point to the right hand side of the suggestion dropdown and "Im feeling lucky" appears.

Point to the right hand side of the suggestion dropdown and "Im feeling lucky" appears.

read what i stated

when as you start typing, the google search bar shift to the top with their dynamic search?
so you dont get the chance to use the "Im feeling lucky" button

And read what I said.... when it switches to the dynamic search you can point to the right hand side of the suggestions box and "I'm feeling lucky" will appear.

And read what I said.... when it switches to the dynamic search you can point to the right hand side of the suggestions box and "I'm feeling lucky" will appear.

does not in Firefox

heres some more

Google sphere - I'm feeling lucky

Epic Google - I'm feeling lucky

Google Loco - I'm feeling lucky

Google Pacman - I'm feeling lucky

Google Guitar - I'm feeling lucky

Google Rainbow - I'm feeling lucky

Google Reverse - I'm feeling lucky