First iPhone App (for Your Clients) with Push Notifications

Aniruddh,

Why would you be surprised that I posted here? I posted here only after over 2 months for one reason....the protection and to inform other whmcs customers.

The 5th March date was only true in the sense that you were waiting on the graphics from me for the front pages and app icon. that's all. You had everything else. There was only one item of customisation required and that was a non-cpanel login link (which already exists as a standalone module in whmcs). Yet when I eventually did see the product (iphone only) there were numerous issues and features not working. You came to this forum with a product which you claimed was 99% done in March 2012 - http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?45745-First-iPhone-App-(for-Your-Clients)-with-Push-Notifications&p=215964#post215964

I have only seen a very buggy iphone app. I've not seen anything of an ipad app whatsoever.

You have not nurtured trust in so many ways - and the fact that the app was not ready is one. When customers pay for a product AND give you root access to their whmcs you have to understand how nervous that makes people. When the promised ETA slips by and by and all you see in over 2 months is a demo to your servers, and a very buggy app connecting to my own server - it doesn't bode well for an ongoing relationship. (And that is vital in anything you buy re whmcs). This was not a one time purchase. What happens when there are changes to the core operation code of whmcs? Is it going to take as long to get things sorted out? Your email communication was also there, but answering emails with, 'its coming', and 'its uploaded you'll see it shortly' and then I see nothing for days is not 'nurturing trust'.

There are 3 over-riding issues here.

1) The product is definitely not ready and you should not have come to market with it

2) The company are slow to respond to issues and I've no faith in future development requirements

3) If I'd known the above was going to be the reality I would not have purchased

Others need to know and make up their own minds and you are in all probability not scammers at all, but are just naive in your approach and have good intentions, but I cannot expose my customers, along with my business reputation to an app that I have no confidence in and where I don't see evidence of a company 'on top of their game'. Sorry, but that's the reality of this.

Edited by Si

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images