First iPhone App (for Your Clients) with Push Notifications

Introducing first iPhone App for WHMCS FrontEnd (ClientArea).

What your clients can do with the app:

• See overview of how many services they have, open tickets, due amount, credit amount, etc.
  • See list of products they have (Categorized).
  • Open, view, reply to the tickets (Categorized).
  • View invoices (Paid/Unpaid - Categorized).
  • Almost every facility that WHMCS front-end provides (Order processing is now available as an addon).
  • To have a look at detailed features and pricing list please navigate here: http://www.mobilyzz.com/whmcs_frontend_iphone.html

The app will be all yours, we will not place any copyright of our company in the app.

We're planning to start pre-order ASAP. Please reply here if you want to see screenshots. ;)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cost of the app is $999 one-time. There's a $300 pre-order discount we are offering which makes it to $699. You will get free updates/upgrades for next 365 days, this will also include any major enhancement upgrade. After 365 days, you may opt for the option to continue receiving updates at cost of $100 / year.

The app will be fully branded with your company name and yes, the app will be published on appstore under your company name. Plus, if you want, you can sign-up for an app store account and we shall publish it under that account. App's name will be decided by you, you can name it whatever you wish to. :)

Cost of the app is $999 one-time. There's a $300 pre-order discount we are offering which makes it to $699. You will get free updates/upgrades for next 365 days, this will also include any major enhancement upgrade. After 365 days, you may opt for the option to continue receiving updates at cost of $100 / year.

The app will be fully branded with your company name and yes, the app will be published on appstore under your company name. Plus, if you want, you can sign-up for an app store account and we shall publish it under that account. App's name will be decided by you, you can name it whatever you wish to. :)

GULP - I think that will take most of us out of your marketplace.

Good luck with it. :)

Well, I priced the private development of an app and was quoted around $500-600 about 8 months ago. And that was with the option to resell it on to other WHMCS clients.

Expectations on something you are going to sell over and over again?

$30-75

Do you have a demo that I could download on a test install of WHMCS that you have? As if I were the client? Thanks, Dave

Introducing first iPhone App for WHMCS FrontEnd (ClientArea).

What your clients can do with the app:

• See overview of how many services they have, open tickets, due amount, credit amount, etc.
  • See list of products they have (Categorized).
  • Open, view, reply to the tickets (Categorized).
  • View PDF invoices (Paid/Unpaid - Categorized).
  • Almost every facility that WHMCS front-end provides (except order processing).

The app will be all yours, we will not place any copyright of our company in the app.

We're planning to start pre-order ASAP. Please reply here if you want to see screenshots. ;)

I want to see the app perform on a phone if I am going to pay that type of money. to make sure it is real and exists and works and has features I and my clients can use.

Sure, we are uploading the demo app to the app store next week. You will be able to download the app and see the features yourself on your phone. :)

why do you need this, would not a browser do the same thing? I no the the phone is small tho, guess maybe it's hard to use..

We don't carry a PC with us everywhere (even a laptop). However, we do keep our phones with us everywhere.

How about when you receive a call from your client complaining that you site is not working and you have no option than to go home and submit a ticket? That's when these apps are very useful.

VERY interested in this! Price is fair for what we've been quoted from local app developers ($xx,xxx).

I will be watching this thread, looking forward to seeing the demo in action on the iPhone.

Also, any chance a Droid app will be released in the future?

Just re-read the overview of the app, and I didn't notice that the order processing was not included.

Thats a shame! We would've paid full price just for that (we do not use WHMCS for hosting)

Still interested..

We are adding order processing as an addon for this app. It will be available to those host who accept credit/debit card with in their website. Cost of this addon would be $350.

For those who pre-order the app, the cost of order processing addon will be $250.

ya true, but guess I'm spoiled as I have a Droid that has a big screen and can do everything from the browser....

We don't carry a PC with us everywhere (even a laptop). However, we do keep our phones with us everywhere.

How about when you receive a call from your client complaining that you site is not working and you have no option than to go home and submit a ticket? That's when these apps are very useful.

ya true, but guess I'm spoiled as I have a Droid that has a big screen and can do everything from the browser....

That's nice but when you're away, you rely on mobile data networks. Apps fetches desired data only but on mobile browser you load images, JavaScripts, CSS, etc. that means more data consumption. Additionally, if somehow, you're receiving 2G signals only, you know how painful it is to load a website.

So, apps == Time saving + Cost Saving. :)

We would've paid full price just for that (we do not use WHMCS for hosting)

Still interested..

I should've cleared that it's not just for hosts. It's for everyone who uses WHMCS as their client/billing management software. :)

Even 1G is not that slow, at least on the Verizon network. Sorry just dont see the point in an app like this anymore...

That's nice but when you're away, you rely on mobile data networks. Apps fetches desired data only but on mobile browser you load images, JavaScripts, CSS, etc. that means more data consumption. Additionally, if somehow, you're receiving 2G signals only, you know how painful it is to load a website.

So, apps == Time saving + Cost Saving. :)

I think it is what my clients would want. An app would make it easy for them. I too am interested in the order module. If I have 2checkout would that work?

I think you are on a great track, go for it!

FYI, I also do not use WHMCS for hosting per se. More as a consultant. If any of my clients even so much as looked at the opening screen of Cpanel they would have a heart attack :)