Admin News v1.0

HardSoftCode

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is paid but has important features like showing the alert/news to only specific clients.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=35181

It is, however, not tested with WHMCS 5.0.3

If you can make a free/paid moduel based on the features in above link I would be very interested.

Hi Ishan

I am working on 2 new FREE modules i will release them in new year

about Admin news is different from Alert Client i have good plans for Admin News and i will try to add showing the alert/news to only specific client in next release

Thanks for this module. I just installed it and will test it.

Well, I have played around with it a bit and here are my suggestions:

1. Would be nice if the text area was bigger (text area and not text box)

2. If one could input html and it show right. I added one and it showed/displayed as is, did not show as link.

3. If one could input a colour code for the box, gives the user more options and makes more flexible.

4. If one could add image for the news box (attach image, float left or right/imput image size as well)

5. Be able to have multiple news per user role/products/services/etc

Just my opinion to take this module to the next level.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

beware this works at first but then will fail. as on our system all we get is

"Sorry but your license is Invalid you can contact us just follow the link below.

AlfnyHost.CoM

Or re-enter your license key just Click Here"

their support was to reinstall this and then when this still failed

Hi

I think the error is because that your server cannot connect to our server in this point i cannot help you

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,

AbdulMohsen

even though its free it should still work

beware this works at first but then will fail. as on our system all we get is

"Sorry but your license is Invalid you can contact us just follow the link below.

AlfnyHost.CoM

Or re-enter your license key just Click Here"

their support was to reinstall this and then when this still failed

even though its free it should still work

from the start you want to rowing this thread i dont no way but your training

this is a free addon and we give you our support but in the end you add the last post for us and did not appreciate the support we have done to you

from the start you want to rowing this thread i dont no way but your training

this is a free addon and we give you our support but in the end you add the last post for us and did not appreciate the support we have done to you

i have never wanted a row and in my ticket i have been pleasant. i posted this on here due to your last ticket reply.

I think the error is because that your server cannot connect to our server in this point i cannot help you

if this is the case then all it takes is to add the server Ips to the firewall/whitelist so they can communicate with each other,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

im sorry i do not see where this shows up. i tried putting the {$adminnews} code in different places on homepage.tpl but i do not see any place that it should be. am i putting it in the right file? i have tried all templates in the admin folder.

• 4 months later...
im sorry i do not see where this shows up. i tried putting the {$adminnews} code in different places on homepage.tpl but i do not see any place that it should be. am i putting it in the right file? i have tried all templates in the admin folder.

That code doesn't go in any admin template -- its goes in your client template, eg; clientareahome.tpl

Looks like they don't answer tickets either. Made one days ago and no one answers... gotta hate the lack of support they offer for a encoded addon we can't fix.

Hi sgrayban

We are sorry but we do not provide free support in our website if you look carefully you will see in the end of the thread that we say support will be provided in this thread so if you need help we are here.

about the encoded we protect our source code and if you do not like that just delete the addon