Cerberus Web Helpdesk (Cerb5)

We're currently making a WHMCS plugin for the Cerb5 ticket system.

I wanted to see if there was any interest in releasing this for the community for users that want to integrate the two.

We are moving away from Kayako as v4 is it is just too bloated (and some features that we were promised over 5 years ago, still have not happened) so have decided to go back to our original desk.

Matt

Where is this at?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
10 hours ago, XN-Matt said:

Module works well, supports only the latest versions 8.x now.

Number of users are using it in live environments who contacted directly but I doubt we'll put in the marketplace.

Thank you for your prompt reply :-)

So there is module to integrate Cerb4 (v8.x) with WHMCS (v7.x) and it's been actively maintained?  Where can I get it?

• 1 month later...

There is but not one we're releasing in public/on marketplace.

Time constraints these days as the configuration is fairly extensive and documentation needs to be written.

The current version is very complex due to a very tight integration with cerb. There may be scope to make it very basic (open/close/reply to ticket) but it would also need time to change which just isn't something I have a lot of currently.

Sorry!