SMS Notify for WHMCS

Hi,

I installed it, and it started with error messages like

"Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/myusernameatcpanel/public_html/support/modules/admin/sms_notify/defines.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/musernameatcapenl/public_html/support/includes/hooks/sms_notify.php on line 0

I have renamed my admin directory as per security advice on whmcs. I have gone through file of this application as well as its manual and your website, but could not find solution.

Please advice.

Regards

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The addon has nothing to do with admin directory.

first of all check if the directory exists

/home/myusernameatcpanel/public_html/support/modules/admin/sms_notify/

Seems that file "defines" does not exist. Upload again the from SMSnotify archive, the folders "modules" & "includes"

• 1 month later...
now

i update WHMCS to 5.2.3

and update sms from 2 to 3.1

but sms not work in WHMCS

how fix

thank

now is work

my step

1. click Reissue License in https://web-expert.gr/clients/clientarea.php?action=productdetails

because Valid Directory: is change on version 3.1

2. click Store & Validate in Addons --> SMS Notify Professional --> Tools & Wizards

thank you

It's included BUT is untested because we have just only read the API Documentation and after that we code.

If you intersted you can provide us a demo account for testing. Contact us via web-expert.gr/clients

Regards,

Stergios

They are offering free 25 credit on sign up, can you test it? Also I have sent message through your website, I am open to any suggestion of sms gateways from you, I need worldwide also need to be able to receives email when they reply to the sms.

It's SMS notification addon, it sends sms to the clients after some events.

If you have 2-way number it's OK, but SMS Notify will not send you e-mail after sms reply

I meant I need it in the sms gateway, thats why i chose smsglobal,if you know other gateway got it, I will go for it.

This feature is not supported, I don't think it will be supported in feature.

Our goal is to infrom the clients (& admins) about their expiry services or on other actions (support tickets,created invoice etc).

You can have e-mail notifcation after sms reply only with custom development on certain's gateway file.

So if you intersted, you should open a ticket for quote.

Please read what I wrote, this feature is already enabled in some sms gateway like smsglobal.com and is not related to your addon. I said I have to choose one of your fully supported sms gateway which has the same feature :)

Ok, no need to do that, I will test the gateway and you can continue using the smsGlobal

Thats great :)

Btw I am still open to your suggestions. You can contact them for for affiliate too, I think you could make good earning from that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I should correct my post above. This addon does support BulkSMS, I just didn't see it in the operators list on the website. Have been using this module for a few days now - it's a very good addon, lots of features, works perfectly and is kept updated by the developer. Highly recommended!

New version 3.5

Auto Update Check

Layout Updated for Configurable Clients SMS Options (Extra Addon) - (Iphone Buttons!)

/http://web-expert.gr/images/stories/web-scripts/whmcs_sms_notify/managesms_configurableaddon.jpg

Mass SMS - Custom Numbers - Inteligent Phone Search

/http://web-expert.gr/images/stories/web-scripts/whmcs_sms_notify/mass_sms_custom_ajax.jpg

New Actions 1st/2nd/3rd Overdue Invoice SMS (can be send every time you send it manually and/or via Cron but there is option to send it ONLY via Cron )

mass_sms_custom_ajax.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...