Turcu

Test server license

Hello everybody,

before all, i am new here. I have a question: some time ago, I saw that when you buy a license, you can have a 2nd license for testing purposes... so, this is true? I just had my license, I was doing some things before, and I have in mind customize it a little without broken the principal installation, and this point isn't very clear for me (the 2nd license thing)... When I did got my license, I recived only one :),

thank you in advance,

regards

Hello everybody,

before all, i am new here. I have a question: some time ago, I saw that when you buy a license, you can have a 2nd license for testing purposes... so, this is true? I just had my license, I was doing some things before, and I have in mind customize it a little without broken the principal installation, and this point isn't very clear for me (the 2nd license thing)... When I did got my license, I recived only one :),

thank you in advance,

regards

you need to open a support ticket in your WHMCS clientarea and request a developers licence. you can only get this if you get your original licence direct from WHMCS.

you need to open a support ticket in your WHMCS clientarea and request a developers licence. you can only get this if you get your original licence direct from WHMCS.

Thank you very much , i will do it.