Response Time Widget & Report

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that, and don't really want to get into a heated discussion about it or invoke any negative feelings :) I just really don't see the logic in requiring personal details and an account on your servers in order to download a free addon. You could quite easily attach the addon to this forum post and achieve the same result.

It really comes down to business and how to drive it to my site. Given I could easily post a link to it here for anyone to download, but then how do I drive traffic to my site and sell my other products?

The theory is your on my site so once you hit the button to the cart, maybe you take a minute to examine what else we offer or see a product that catches your eye. Even if you don't buy it today, at least you know a solution exists. This is how we manage to stay in business and can continue offering free addons. It has nothing to do with wanting your personal information.

I wish we could provide all our products for free. I really do, as I know they will make a fine addition to any WHMCS installation. We have expenses to cover.

You are also protected by our sites privacy policy: https://whmcsaddon.com/myaccount/privacy.php

As I said, I understand your reasoning, I just strongly disagree with it. I hope you realize you're also potentially losing business by following this route. That is of course your decision, as is mine to avoid such offerings.

I wish you and your business the best of luck :)

• 4 months later...

Is it possible to add the widget output to an off-whmcs site? I've been trying to add it to our home page (which isnt within the WHMCS installation), by changing the path to the PHP file, but nothing at all displays?

Is there something really obvious that I'm missing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Must have plugin and widget, thanks a lot! :)

Is it possible to do something like:

<script language="javascript" src="widgets/averagesupport.php?format=*minutes Minuti e *seconds Secondi&from=LASTMONTH"> </script>

Regards in advance. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Working perfect on the latest version.

Was wondering if you are able to remove some departments from time calculated?

Our billing department is 9-5pm and an auto response is given out with these hours and the ticket is answered in the morning so the ticket can be open for many hours.

Thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading up on the developers blog it looks like they have open sourced their modules as they will no longer be supporting them. I've taken the live support and response time module and added it to my github with intentions of improving and adding features...feel free to stick a fork in it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does not seem to work on 5.1.4, the reports page does work but the widgets are not.

The download has a folder structure different than what is mentionned in documentation:

feeds/averageresolution-admin.php for example is what you got in the download then the documentation is using a different path (widgets instead of feeds):

<br />Response Time Average: <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="../widgets/averagesupport-admin.php?client={$userid}&format=*days Day(s) *hours Hour(s) *minutes Minute(s) and *seconds Second(s)&notime=N/A"></script> | Resolution Time Average: <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="../widgets/averageresolution-admin.php?client={$userid}&format=*days Day(s) *hours Hour(s) *minutes Minute(s) and *seconds Second(s)&notime=N/A"></script>

I replaced ../widgets/ by ../feeds/ and included the code in my viewticket.tpl admin page but the widgets are not working anyway (I can see the text with blank values only: "Response Time Average: | Resolution Time Average: ").

• 10 months later...