Stay AWAY from scriptinstallation.ca

multisoft

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Paul is lucky to have you to defend him.

Apparently you didn't read the threads to which you linked. They both are very informative in themselves and need no further discussion here. I was involved in them both and I don't think there is anything left to the imagination if you read them thoroughly. There is no equivalent here--but I'm sure Paul thanks you for your efforts.

Sheesh.

which is what i did do.

When, after I posted here yesterday? You certainly didn't update the ticket to let me know, nor send me a new set of files. Am I supposed to read your mind?

In the meantime Jack provided exactly what I needed in a few short days. This project is over now.

• 7 months later...
I just looked at https://scriptinstallation.ca/billing/index.php?systpl=testx.

@Troy, you're right about that menu. It's horrible.

Go talk to Jack at zomex.com. I've personally used his services and purchased many of his templates in the past. I've communicated with him quite a bit as well. Very talented young man and he's honest.

Oh, nothing in this for me either. I retired at beginning of the year and just hang around these days.

-Roger

Yes I agree Jack at zomex.com are very professional every time I send him a message I received an answer same day and help me every time I need help :)

I recomand him for sure :)

but yes stay away from scriptinstallation.ca bad experience with Paul ... never answer at your email waiting for a week and he never answer :(

Ripe off !!!

go look again. I replied EVERY DAY to your endless ticket submission till I finally just decided to cancel your order and refund (so not sure what exactly i ripped off? but yes it is my fault for not cancelling the order the 1st day when you start in with the is it ready yet 1hr after ordering ....)

Paul wow you are a true liar !! but I'm not surprise at all ...

You say *** you start in with the is it ready yet 1hr after ordering ***

I send you a ticket to know how long time that take for that integration ... I'm not asking you an 1hr after if you are done !! you think I'm stupid or what ... I know the integration take a couple of days ...

You say *** I replied EVERY DAY to your endless ticket submission ***

My endless ticket is because YOU NOT REPLY :mad: at that simple question I'm asking you ( how long time you take for the integration are done ) if you are answered me the first time I asking you and you tell me that take 4 days an example ... for sure I'm not asking you that question everyday !!! I'm asking you every day because you never answer at my ticket after 4 days waiting you reply I'm going very piss off :mad:

In my book ignoring your customer are Unacceptable !!

**** And about that : I replied EVERY DAY to your endless ticket submission till I finally just decided to cancel your order and refund ***

HAHAHAHAHA you refund me because I send you a ticket to tell you If you not answer at my ticket I talk about you on the forum !! and after I send you a email because you not answer at my ticket ...

This is the email send 12/20/2012 7:26 PM :

my question are... why you never answer at your ticket when your customer ask you question ??

what you think I’m thinking when i have no answer from you I think you are a fake company ...

and that give you a realy bad review about your business ... so at your place I’m more attentive at my client cuz you lost customer and money ... ( this is the email I send at your customer service )

so after I come on this forum and I see all bad review about you and I see Stay AWAY from scriptinstallation.ca

so I make a reply to that an ohhh surprise you reply back a couple minute after me and try to make me look bad customer ... and an hr after you answer at my email and you said you cancel my order ...

so why you are so fast to answer on that forum but very slow to answer at your customer On your own business when they ask a question and need wait a couple of days before you answer !!

Plus Today I received this email :

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL! NO ONE WILL READ IT!

Dear Sylvie,

wwesnnet has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to titled - ScriptInstallation.Ca integration services - in the Web Design and Content forum of Web Hosting Talk.

This thread is located at:

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=955278&goto=newpost

But when I go to reply my password was not good so I ask for a new password but no one work ...

so Paul now I know you are behind WEBHOSTINGTALK.COM Too ... And you lock me out of the forum !!!

That prove you are a bad person ... instead admit you are wrong and treat your customer very unprofessional !

So I'm done I say everything I have to say and if I come back here to comment its because you try to make me look a bad customer !!

So you better stop right now !!

Edited by Sylvie

Plus Today I received this email :

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL! NO ONE WILL READ IT!

Dear Sylvie,

wwesnnet has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to titled - ScriptInstallation.Ca integration services - in the Web Design and Content forum of Web Hosting Talk.

This thread is located at:

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=955278&goto=newpost

this just shows you know nothing about forums as this is a standard reply on most forums when you subscribe to a thread and a new post in made on that thread

But when I go to reply my password was not good so I ask for a new password but no one work ...

so Paul now I know you are behind WEBHOSTINGTALK.COM Too ... And you lock me out of the forum !!!

Paul had nothing to do with WHT, he is just a member like you as WHT is owned and run by iNET Interactive

I just checked your email log and can confirm that within an hour of your order you received this:

To: your email addy removed

Subject: Your Order Has Been Recieved

Hello Sylvie,

This email is to confirm that we have recieved your order for Wordpress Integration.

Your integration will be ready to download from the client area generally within the next 48 hours (Gold WHMCS Integrations will be ready within 24 hours). Please note that some integrations such as forum themes and wordpress themes may take longer. You will receive an email when the theme is ready for download.

If you wish us to upload the theme to your site then please open a support ticket and let us know along with your ftp access details.

Here are the login details for you to use on our client area to keep track of your Invoices and to submit priority support tickets:

Email Address: email addy removed

Password:what ever you set

To login, visit https://scriptinstallation.ca/billing

Thank You for ordering from a WebsiteIntegrations.Com Site.

-----

so don't say you were not informed. Plus it is also stated on the TOS you AGREED to.

Hi Sylvie

yes check https://scriptinstallation.ca/billing/terms.php which you agreed too and you will see

[h=2]24 Hour Policy[/h] Our Gold Integration Service(s) have a 24 hour or free policy. This applies to the completion of the first preview of your theme and does not apply if multiple modifications are requested or if you have made multiple orders. We reserve the right to suspend our 24 hour policy during times of high demand for our services - generally this will be listed on our homepage if suspended.

- 24 hour policy is void if you do not provide all the needed information. You will be mailed or send a support ticket with a request of further info if we need it. Also the 24 hour guarantee may be void if your site is down during the integration process (as we need to get some file from your site to complete integration)

- Our 24 hour policy may be suspended due to circumstances out of our control such as but not limited to: ddos or other attacks on our servers, internet related issues, slow response time to requests from us for additional information.

For Other Services, depending on the amount of orders and other circumstances, we may take from 24 hours to up to 1 week (7 days) to complete orders though this is rare and would only happen in exceptional circumstances. (we may offer a partial refund or account credit at our discretion) - Our 24 hour policy may be suspended due to circumstances out of our control such as but not limited to: ddos or other attacks on our servers, internet related issues, slow response time to requests from us for additional information. Also the 24 hour guarantee may be void if your site is down during the integration process (as we need to get some file from your site to complete integration)

If you modify your WHMCS Theme after integration then your Gold Upgrades are void.