whmcsintegration.com - Bad Service!

No-Server

The site says is the official source for WHMCS integrations - surely the *official* source woudl be WHMCS themselves ?

This tagline was initially used, but after talking with WHMCS themselves we agreed on an alternative.

You can check the site yourself for anything illegal - you won't find anything.

Take care.

I like on his testimonials it states:

"Payton Designs has no competition at all! WHMCS Integration was seamlessly done on our website in an hour time. Fast services, great design skills and the best support you can get! Cheers to you guys!

-PinartHost.com (Republic of Macedonia))"

though they ended up hating his job and the amount of time he was taking to make their required changes and they ended up having me fix it - so even false testimonials

lol, same testimonial but changed the name - are they fake? :lol:

Had our SpeedySparrow.com WHMCS integrated :D

Thanks Payton, wonderful work, I have used Payton on many occassions and I can vouch for reliability. People who seem to write negativity are the ones who seem to be mere jealous, never had the experience, or want to bash because they have nothing better to do!

Live and learn is all I cay say.

if they are that good then why are they writing their own testimonials and only changing the name

"Payton Designs has no competition at all! WHMCS Integration was seamlessly done on our website in an hour time. Fast services, great design skills and the best support you can get! Cheers to you guys!

-PinartHost.com (Republic of Macedonia).

Payton Designs has no competition at all! WHMCS Integration was seamlessly done on our website in an hour time. Fast services, great design skills and the best support you can get! Cheers to you guys!

-Jon (Cirtex Hosting)

I like on his testimonials it states:

-PinartHost.com (Republic of Macedonia))"

though they ended up hating his job and the amount of time he was taking to make their required changes and they ended up having me fix it - so even false testimonials

When we first contacted him and ordered whmcs integration, he did the job after 3 days turnaround. He kept saying: sorry, can't do this, can' do that... He was in a hurry to get rid of us. The final product wasn't what we expected, so he promised us he'll finish the integration in next 12 hours with all the instructions we gave him. We waited much longer than that, so we asked Paul to do it for us.

I sent him the instructions and asked him if he can do it for us as soon as possible. Believe me or not, he started working on the integration in less than 3 hours after we placed the order. I was talking to him on msn all the way to the end. He did a great job!

As for Payton Design, we asked him to remove the testimonial right away. He refused to do that, but not long ago I talked to my lawyer and sent him a final warning. He removed the signature and replaced it with "Jon (Cirtex Hosting)". See for yourself.

We were tricked by his statement "WHMCSIntegration.com is the official source for WHMCS integrations." so we informed WHMCS staff regarding this misleading statement.

Edited by pinarthost

if they are that good then why are they writing their own testimonials and only changing the name

if you look at the site you see the new one, the cache (at least currently) shows the old one http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TqfbTpEZWr0J:www.whmcsintegration.com/+%22Payton+Designs+has+no+competition+at+all!+WHMCS+Integration+was+seamlessly+done+on+our+website+in+an+hour+time.+Fast+services,+great+design+skills+and+the+best+support+you+can+get!+Cheers+to+you+guys!%22&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a

just the name changed

edit: actually all the testimonial names changed with the same testimonials

86505585.th.jpg

14686011.th.jpg

Edited by wwesn

Glad you can find humor in what amounts to fraud. Can you explain why the testimonial from one customer (actually more than one, it seems) has been edited to someone else's name as if they wrote it?

Testimonials were originally written with the authors name kept confidential. Just because they wish to be kept anonymous doesn't mean the testimonial isnt real. What I'm doing isnt illegal and it isn't fraud... :)

Went ahead and added some real reviews for you to sink your teeth into.

Testimonials were originally written with the authors name kept confidential.
They weren't "confidential", they were written by someone, then changed to a different name. The one you'd attributed to Cirtex (misspelling "John") was written by that Pinarthost person, as he'd also posted that review (which he later retracted) on Webhostingtalk.

Or are you suggesting he was given that review text by you?

it isn't fraud

Indeed it is. You've tacked a falsified name on a review that lends more weight (Pinart vs Cirtex, a well known name) because of who it claims wrote it. If Bob's appliance mart was happy with your work and posted a testimonial, and you changed that name to Steve Jobs and Apple...well, hopefully you wont, but there would be nothing wrong with that either, right?

Remarkable. :(

Went ahead and added some real reviews

Real reviews. I guess that just proves the others were faked, then.

Go, you.

as he'd also posted that review (which he later retracted) on Webhostingtalk.

I thought you were confident it was paid for... at least you are admitting it wasn't now. 8)

The testimonials area has now been sorted out to clear any misconceptions... Obviously I would have received some type of legal document if the testimonials were indeed illegal. ;) Unfortunately in this industry its the only way to prove you have any legal basis behind your claim.

Edited by Payton Designs