• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

How to disable using affiliate promo code if entered promo code is from the same client that is making an order?

What I have now, client first create affiliate coupon code, then order something and then use this coupon code for discount themselves. I want to avoid these situations.

Hi,

How to disable using affiliate promo code if entered promo code is from the same client that is making an order?

What I have now, client first create affiliate coupon code, then order something and then use this coupon code for discount themselves. I want to avoid these situations.

This feature currently isn't supported. I may add it in a future version. The main issue with this is, it will only work if the person logs in under the same account they created the coupon with. They could easily create an account, generate a coupon code, signup using the coupon code with another email address/account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Awesome, thank you, but a shame it doesn't have all the same coupon options as WHMCS; we could really use the limited recurring functionality to make a "first 2 months free" type of coupon but it seems not to be possible, Something else for the list maybe :)

They're simple enough to add, all it does is "copy" the existing coupon setup :D

You reckon? I don't see that it does, recurring yes, but there's no replica of the WHMS " Recur For nn Times (0 = Unlimited)" feature. Be nice if there was, that's all.

Unless you mean I should add the add the form fields. insert the output the new database tables and figure out some logic so that it gets charged at the right time. Possible, but I don't really have the time to muck about with that right now.

Unless you mean I should add the add the form fields. insert the output the new database tables and figure out some logic so that it gets charged at the right time

Sort of, just update the get of the values section to have the additional fields, and the save of the copy of the voucher similarly, that's all there is to upgrading it :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a feeling if you do not understand how to change a file extension to open in notepad, you're going to have more issues installing this.. But here are the install instructions:

Affiliate Coupons 1.2 - WHMCS Module
Written by: Frank Laszlo <frank@asmallorange.com>

Installation Instructions:
------------------------------

1) Copy all files into your WHMCS installation root.
note: omit the templates/default/afiliates.tpl if you have already modified this template.

2) Go to Utilities -> Addon Modules -> Affiliate Coupons

3) Click the "Install" button

Upgrade Instructions:

1) Copy all files over as instructed above.

2) Go to Utilities -> Addon Modules -> Affiliate Coupons.

3) Click the "Upgrade" button.
note: This process will import all existing coupon configs from your affcoupon_conf.php
		file. You can safely delete this file once the upgrade has completed.

Notes:

- Make sure that display_errors is disabled in configuration.php
- If you have a custom affiliates.tpl file, simply add the following code where you want the
client interface to appear:
{php}
include('affcoupons.php');
{/php}

I sent an email, but to the wrong email I think, so probably easier to put it here.

I’ve seen your affiliate coupons module, and have tried to install it a few times, but it doesn’t show up in my addons list and, when I do a search for ‘affiliates’ in that section, it comes up, but instead of saying ‘Installed Not Active’, it is saying ‘Unable To Determine Status’.

I was hoping that this may have been soemthing you had come across before, and may know the solution to the problem.

I sent an email, but to the wrong email I think, so probably easier to put it here.

I’ve seen your affiliate coupons module, and have tried to install it a few times, but it doesn’t show up in my addons list and, when I do a search for ‘affiliates’ in that section, it comes up, but instead of saying ‘Installed Not Active’, it is saying ‘Unable To Determine Status’.

I was hoping that this may have been soemthing you had come across before, and may know the solution to the problem.

I think many addons are like that since I've got a load installed and nearly all of them all say the same ‘Unable To Determine Status’ message

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, you pre-configure the coupon parameters prior to letting affiliates create them. For example, you can set the parameters to 15% off specific products, or $5 off for new customers. The affiliate will be able to choose which type of coupon they want to create, and assign a code to it.