WHMCS Content Management System - Turn your WHMCS into a CMS - With Multi Language!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payement received and invoice says "Paid", but where's the download? The download section is all empty.

Please go to client area > my servers > whmcs cms > download is half way down

(Sorry its called my servers however selling whmcs addons isn't my main business just a side project :D

Please go to client area > my servers > whmcs cms > download is half way down

(Sorry its called my servers however selling whmcs addons isn't my main business just a side project :D

Thank you!

One more question; do I need the license fix? Or is it there for older version of the addon?

I just created a new page (serivces) and svaed it. It appears in the pages table, however I don't know how to create a link to that page. Should it be /services.html? Because there is no "services.html" in the root directory. All the privileges in the WHMCS are set for the apache user to read and write and the page is published. Where are the files created, handled?

** EDIT **

When I browse to

/index.php?page=services

the counter for "serivces" increments, but there is no content displayed.

Edited by yrochon

I just created a new page (serivces) and svaed it. It appears in the pages table, however I don't know how to create a link to that page. Should it be /services.html? Because there is no "services.html" in the root directory. All the privileges in the WHMCS are set for the apache user to read and write and the page is published. Where are the files created, handled?

** EDIT **

When I browse to

/index.php?page=services

the counter for "serivces" increments, but there is no content displayed.

The files are stored inside the mysql and are not physical files,

if you have seo enabled (settings section) then it would be services.html otherwise would be index.php?page=services

If no content is being displayed the most likely reason is you havn't followed the install instructions fully and are missing the index.tpl from your template folder if not open a ticket inside our clientarea :D

{...} If no content is being displayed the most likely reason is you havn't followed the install instructions fully and are missing the index.tpl from your template folder {...} :D

ah! the only thing I did not do. These sort of things only happens on Fridays....

Ok well we seem to have found an issue.

after adding the patched content to the site we can no longer delete pages.

it asks if we want to delete and we say yes but it doesnt delete them

the pages seem to create correctly just wont delete

Support ticket please :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to modify the editor? Like, setting the editor styles, adding plugins, defining toolbars, etc. etc.? I cannot find any template in the plugin, so I assume It's all encrypted in the .php files? We need to customize the editor. Is it actually possible at all?

Is it possible to modify the editor? Like, setting the editor styles, adding plugins, defining toolbars, etc. etc.? I cannot find any template in the plugin, so I assume It's all encrypted in the .php files? We need to customize the editor. Is it actually possible at all?

Please open a support ticket with your query and our staff will assist you,

For support please submit a support ticket here (Click here ), Please do not submit support requests in this thread,

• 2 weeks later...
Hi gs, we put in a ticket over at your site, and even after we replied to your query you closed our ticket and we still have no answer from you about why we can create new pages, we can modify pages but cant delete pages

What is your ticket number ? There are currently no open issues

• 4 weeks later...
Is there any date for the next release? I have submitted a ticket about TinyMCE customization (https://www.gaming-solutions.com/portal/viewticket.php?tid=346000&c=AvCqHJip) and was wondering if there was any update about it?

Thank you.

Hello

There is no ETA, We've been busy working on changes to this module aswell as other modules we sell and new modules coming soon, When the next release is released all active clients will be emailed

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

This module needs a switch to turn off display of the title on the visible page.

Also need for it to pick up the page name or filename to add to the body tag as an ID so I can override some styles that are global but I want exceptions for a few pages.

Would prefer to display the pages in the admin as a tree to be able to visualize the navigation, see orphaned pages quickly, etc....

Per page override by the additon of a block to add additional stylesheet/javascript calls per page, I find it clunky to call every javascript file and stylesheet in the header.tpl on every page when some of them only effect a small number of pages.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...