WHMCS Content Management System - Turn your WHMCS into a CMS - With Multi Language!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my WHMCS installed in a subdirectory.

How does this addon cope with that, in regards to creating public pages in root?

Thanks,

- Vincent

Hello

You would either need to move your whmcs into the root folder, or make a redirect to the sub folder, The whmcs cms mod, can only make pages within the whmcs directory at this momment in time

Cheers

Hi.

I was searching for a solution like this, with multi-language support (also for WHMCS products, descriptions, etc).

Can I get my hands on a working demo ?

Regards,

/Sorin

You are able to view a screenshots for the admin side, And a live demo is on our website

http://www.gaming-solutions.com

If you email me or add me on msn(best) i maybe able to schedule you in for a online admin area demo

liam@gaming-solutions.com

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Been able to debug a system and aware of the bug when you update from the previous version, however works fine on a clean install

I am guessing this is to do with Matt updating the editor in whmcs as thats the only thing effected and causing the issue,

Will work on a fix tommorrow during normal business working hours

Cheers

I am pleased to announce the release of WHMCS CMS V1.5, You are now able to download this from our client area

Change Log

V1.5 
Features
-WHMCS v4.3.1 compatible
-Doc Type Changeable Setting

Bug fix
-Fixed valid xhtml 

To update your install simply upload the new files and follow the upgrade instructions inside admin area:-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I believe you submtied a ticket with the same question ? (Sorry if different person!)

Yes this is still in development and supported, It indeed does work with 4.4

Cheers

Thanks for the reply, nice to hear from you. Any new features coming out? I think I'll go ahead and order this, we decided to drop Joomla, it got out of hand with all the modules and so on. I am trying to simplify things for our employees and customers. They get confused with the multiple control panels hehe.

Thanks for the reply, nice to hear from you. Any new features coming out? I think I'll go ahead and order this, we decided to drop Joomla, it got out of hand with all the modules and so on. I am trying to simplify things for our employees and customers. They get confused with the multiple control panels hehe.

Will hopefully be releasing a new version shortly, Trying to add some nice new features as no bugs or problems currently,

Any feature requests ?

• 4 months later...
Any update ? new features ? Is it fully compatible with last WHMCS version (permissions, ...) ?

Yes its fully compatible with the latest version of WHMCS, I shall be fully rewriting it at some point for the new addons system, And i'm awaiting some new feature ideas :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I searched your site and couldn't find the demo or screenshots anywhere ?

some questions.

Will this work with custom themes.

Can I add any number of pages

does it handle the navigation as well

can I use JQuery etc in the pages

Hi,

I searched your site and couldn't find the demo or screenshots anywhere ?

some questions.

Will this work with custom themes.

Can I add any number of pages

does it handle the navigation as well

can I use JQuery etc in the pages

Hello

There are screenshots in the first page of this thread http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=30742

1) Yes

2) Unlimited number of pages

3) No you would create navigation links inside header/footer.tpl

4) Yes

Cheers