WHMCS Content Management System - Turn your WHMCS into a CMS - With Multi Language!

I have just released a new mod called WHMCS CMS and it's now available to purchase.

This will allow you to dynamically create, edit and delete HTML pages for your WHMCS site without hand coding php/tpl files. This replicates the functionality in those files allowing you to add HTML, PHP, Smarty variables and Smarty code tags to the pages.

FEATURES

• Adding Page
  • Editing Page
  • Delete pages
  • SEO Urls
  • 404 error pages
  • Bread Crumbs
  • Parent Bread Crumbs
  • Pages published status
  • Page Hit Counter
  • Limit pages access
  • Maintenance mode
  • Global Metadata tags
  • Url Duplicate Validation
  • Multi Lingual Pages
  • SQL Injection Checker
  • Plus lots more...

Includes 12 months Free Support/Updates

Purchase

This module is encoded with ioncube, And is licensed at £20 one off fee for life! , Including 12 months free support/updates, Support/updates can be renewed or can be stopped, (Please open a support ticket to stop support/updates)

Click Here To Order Now

As an introductory offer, get £5.00 off for the first 20 orders only by using this promo code CMSNEW

Installing WHMCS CMS in 4 Easy Steps:

• 1) Upload all files to your WHMCS root.
  • 2) Visit the add-on module in WHMCS Admin area > Utilities > Add-on Modules > WHMCS CMS
  • 3) Enter your license key and click install
  • 4) Your WHMCS CMS has now been successfully installed

Support!

For support please submit a support ticket here (Click here ), Please do not submit support requests in this thread,

If you discover a bug, Please also submit it in a ticket and we shall patch the mod ASAP and release a update fixing the bug

Change log!

V1 Private BETA
Features
-Install Script
-Adding Page
-Editing Page
-Delete pages
-SEO Urls
-404 error pages
-Bread Crumbs
-Parent Bread Crumbs
-Pages published status

V1.1 Private BETA
Features
-Page Hit Counter
-Limit pages access
-View pages access in page lists
-View pages id in page lists
-Added Maintenance mode
-incorporated Maintenance mode with whmcs
-Global Metadata tags
-Url Duplicate Validation 

Enhansements
-Imporved delete page

Bug fix
-404 error pages pernamently enabled

V1.2 Private BETA
Features
-Upgrade Script
-Uninstall Script
-Multi Lingual Pages
-Search by URL Name
-SQL Injection Checker
-Localized Hits per a language
-Edit page link displayed on pages if logged in as admin

Enhansements
-Imporved Updates Checker
-Imporved Settings Manager
-Imporved Search for multi language
-Admin only added to access level

Bug fix
-Deleting pages could earse all if invalid id
-Install script tables checker

V1.3
Features
-Reset hits counter button
-Pages published time
-Added sorting on the page list by page name/access level/hits/urlname

Bug fix
-Special characters are now allowed in titles

WHMCS CMS Future Secured!

Due to many mods in the past being abandoned and no longer supported/developed, We have taken the extra time to secure the mods future, in the unlikely event we are unable to support/develop this mod in the future, Sparky shall continue development of this module!

Click Here To Order Now

For a live client side demo, You can simply visit www.easywhmcs.com we use this module as our CMS

Any more questions please reply below or email/msn me sales@easywhmcs.com

Cheers!

Edited by WHMCS Liam

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good to me, I rarely order addons for WHMCS, it seems so useful on it's own but this should benefit myself and my clients enormously, saves a lot of time with integration etc.

Glad you like it :-) Saves so much time with only 1 template and easy editing in the admin area:D

:) I'll wait until the next version then :P Also, is there a free trial available so I can test it on my dev WHMCS as I am in the process of intergrating my site...

Next version will be released tonight or next couple days, Theres no free trial as i've posted screenshots of it, I would advise you to contact me on msn and i can sort you out with a live demo instead of free trial, (Not possible intill i've completed the current features and its at stable/beta release again as dev site is in use currently :-) )

I guess I see if it requires the changes then wouldnt it be prudent to include a base template with several page layout vaiations and include it in the module

We are possibly planning in the future to add a menu system where you would just put a value like {$menu} in the header.tpl or something, However this wont be for a while,

We shall be releasing a update soon which includes unique meta tags, auto price generator Where you can auto get the price of products from the database with a smarty value (along with other values for that product), (Tutorial on how to use this will be posted), And a small bug fix for the published time which was reported

I am pleased to announce the release of WHMCS CMS V1.4, You are now able to download this from our client area

Change Log

V1.4 
Features
-Added WHMCS product smarty calldown data
-Added per page additional Meta Description & Keywords(Unique meta tags)

Bug fix
-Fixed faulty timestamp

To update your install simply upload the new files and follow the upgrade instructions inside admin area:-)

Yes, It uses the whmcs templates system and design, eg The header and footer and css will be your page, We have got planned to have custom css/js for unique pages to be added in the future

You can also overwrite the whmcs template and customize it to your own design ;-)

Cheers