Domain Renewal Notification & Invoice Reminder E-Mail Not Sending

Hi Dear;

Im using a whmcs 4.0.2 version. Thats all ok.

But, Cron Job is add my panel, but Cronjob dont send Invoice & Domain renewal reminder mail.

Is very important.

php 5.2.13

mysql 5

ioncube 3.3.14

whmcs 4.0.2

Plesk 8.6.

For example : Resellerclub sync cronjob is running but

php -q /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/admin/cron.php is Not running, this command is SSH, 1-2 second after enter to ssh command prompt.

Can you anyone help me?

Kind Regards;

• 3 weeks later...

Related issue here.. My cron job is running properly and the Activity Log shows:

Cron Job: Sending Domain Renewal Notices

However, the Email Message Log doesn't show the renewal emails being sent, nor does the renewal email show up under the "Last 5 Emails" in Client Profile Summary.

How can I verify that the renewal email was sent to the client? In the meantime, I manually sent the Upcoming Renewal Notice message via the Client Profile.

Thanks. :?

Hi All - we're having the same problem -

running WHMCS 4.2.1

my other cron jobs are working normally - I get the domain updates daily, but no longer am receiving the daily reports either for invoices, etc.

interestingly - it seems that the job is running at least somewhat normally - the invoices are sent out daily, the credit cards are processed, etc. - but I'm just not seeing the report in email like used to.

in my email logs - I do see the emails being sent out.

in activity log, I see the "Cron Job: started" entries, but I never see the "cron job: completed" in the activity logs.

the "Cron Job: Started" entry is current for today - it correctly shows the job starting this morning. I'm just never receiving the report anymore.

curious - does this indicate the the cron job is never completing ?

thanks for any help!

Bert

hi -thanks for the reply - here are the last activity log entries for "Cron Job:"

07/26/2010 04:03 Cron Job: Suspending Service - Service ID: 596

07/26/2010 04:03 Cron Job: Suspending Service - Service ID: 460

07/26/2010 04:03 Cron Job: Suspending Service - Service ID: 676

07/26/2010 04:03 Cron Job: Suspending Service - Service ID: 40

07/26/2010 04:03 Cron Job: Suspending Service - Service ID: 658

07/26/2010 04:03 Cron Job: Sending Domain Renewal Notices

07/26/2010 04:03 Cron Job: Sending Invoice Reminders

(bunch of invoices being created and emails going out)

07/26/2010 04:02 Cron Job: Generating Invoices

07/26/2010 04:02 Cron Job: Updating Currency Exchange Rates

07/26/2010 04:02 Cron Job: Starting

tia,

Bert

We're suffering the same problem, stopped receiving the daily e-mail regarding invoice generation / suspension.

I saw one e-mail which stated the problem was the execution time of the script. But the execution limit is set above the stated 60 sec limit.

Hi All -

Okay - Problem Solved!!

went to attempt manual suspension per John's suggestion and found the accounts in question were in good standing and need not be suspended ...

quick investigation found that the accounts that were causing the cron job to hang were all using a product/service that was setup long ago to use DotNetPanel module - but we never got it all working quite right, so dropped it and forgot about it. But also forgot to take out DNP from the module settings.

apparently the accounts hanging up the cron job were still attempting to make a connection to the old DNP control panel.

so - removed the DNP module from the module settings for that product/service offering and everything working normally again.

got the cron job:completed message in the activity log today and received all reports normally.

thanks very much for your assistance John!

best regards,

Bert

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

We are running with the latest version of WHMCS, 4.3.1 & Usiing Resellerclub module and recently we have problems as follows:

1. Our clients DO NOT receive invoice for domain renewal but they do receive invoice for hosting

2. Generate Due Invoices IS NOT work when we click Generate Due Invoices button of an account, though some of their products/service expired.

Here's our activity log:

17/09/2010 00:04 Cron Job: Running Usage Stats Update

17/09/2010 00:04 Cron Job: Processing Delayed Affiliate Commissions

17/09/2010 00:04 Cron Job: Closing Inactive Support Tickets

17/09/2010 00:04 Cron Job: Suspending Service - Service ID: 1975

17/09/2010 00:04 Cron Job: Suspending Service - Service ID: 1199

17/09/2010 00:04 Cron Job: Suspending Service - Service ID: 2996

17/09/2010 00:04 Cron Job: Suspending Service - Service ID: 233

17/09/2010 00:04 Cron Job: Suspending Service - Service ID: 2215

And we don't see any running Cron Job for:

1. Sending Invoice Reminders

2. Generating Invoices

Kindly help us Guys what I have to do with this problem.

Regards,

Mike

• WHMCS Support Manager

Invoices are generated before services suspended, so the fact that your cron is getting stuck at the usage stats step won't be an issue. If the Next Due Date is definitely set correctly, you might have deleted a previously generated renewal invoice, in which case you'd need to move the Next Due Date forward by one day. Then the invoice should generate.

• 8 months later...