Today is the day!

rjnsmith

• WHMCS CEO

Yes, Version 2.4 is out today. I am sending it around to the BETA testers as I make this post so once all the testing is complete in around a weeks time you'll be able to download the update from your client area!

Regards,

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

Everyone wants to be a BETA tester for some reason! But the more people who I let be BETA testers the harder it is to keep track of all the reports and deal with them. For the first few days at least it will remain amongst the select few, there are 6 people in total who are running the BETA in order to test it and then I will open it up to a few more people. It is not currently at a stage where I would be happy for people to rely on it to run their business so the testing is an important part.

Matt

Hey,

Could you post version 2.4 on the demo, or maybe have like area51.whmcs.com or somthing like that? Screenshots or somthing, giving us waiting people somthing to look at...

From,

Adam

P.S. Think of use like kids in a cady store, we want the chocolate but there is a long line to buy it!

• WHMCS CEO

Yes, I understand :)

So, what I will do is upload a demo version of the system so you can all take a look at the new interface and have a little play around. I'll have that up within the next three hours and will post details here!

Hope you can wait that long!

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

The Latest Update

The BETA is currently locked while I perform some Authorize.net Credit Card Gateway tests. This has to be done on a live server so I am currently using the BETA system I uploaded to do this. The good news is that the testing is going very well - I've been working pretty much flat out on it for the past 24 hours correcting reported errors and carrying out tests myself and the majority of the system does now appear to be working well. There are just a few things left to iron out, namely the single page order form, install/upgrade scripts and other minor tests and then the system will be ready for release. Unless there are any major errors discovered, I am hoping to release the system within the next 48 hours!

Best Regards,

Matt