Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'CORE-14274'.
Found 1 result
Hi all. We recently upgraded to the latest version of WHMCS, and since that upgrade, we lost the ability to see the user's Disk Usage at the top of the Products/Services page. I've attached a screen shot so you can see what I'm referring to. Of note: The top of the page says "Disk Usage: 0MB" and next to it, it shows "Last Updated: ___" with a date and time that is within the last few minutes, as if it had a recent update, but got no data? The customer can see their disk and bandwidth stats fine when they are logged into their account in WHMCS and managing their hosting account. If I scroll down to the bottom of the Product/Services record, where the new Metric Statistics are, and click Refresh Now, the correct Disk Usage shows there but does not update the top of the page (still says 0MB). If I run Reports > Disk Usage Summary, the report runs quickly and accurately, and customer disk space data is showing just fine. I've checked the Utilities > Logs > Activity Log and there seems to be nothing interesting. The Disk Usage data was working fine, prior to updating to WHMCS. We upgraded from 7.6 to 7.9. I'm all ears on what else I might check. We find that Disk Usage info very handy to display at the top of the page. - Scott