We were wondering if you can help us with one SUPER BIG issue.
We upgraded from 7.4 yo 7.10.1 and the nightmare started
***IF THERE IS A WAY TO DISABLE MODULE-6742 - Implement Extend RGP command for Enom regarding domain renewals in redemption period, THAT WILL "SOLVE" THE ISSUE IN THE MEANTIME TO AVOID BEING CHARGED WITH REDEMPTION FEES THE USERS ARE NOT PAYING***
1) At first, we saw these lines: 07/06/2020 06:20 Removed Domain Renewal Line Item - Invoice ID: 452473 - Domain: XXXXXXXX.tld (that TLD is the only one not managed by ENOM Module)
2) We investigate it and it was related to Grace/Redemption Fee new option it was not present in 7.4. In that TLD everything was in 0 (Days and Amount, both Grace and Redemption)
3) We made a change on that TLD to set some Grace days (it was set on 0). And the problem of removed line items was fixed. No more removed lines.
4) We discovered yesterday we were charged for more than 2,000 USD in ENOM RGP charges. And that was because a dude paid an invoice from April without any Redemption Fee on it!
(The invoice was generated two months before the WHMCS upgrade).
5) We also discovered there are not invoices with the redemption fee added AT ALL! So, anyone can pay (now) a domain in redemption period without pay the fee and the domain will be renewed
** We just use two Registrar Modules: ENOM for everything except for an specific TLD that is working with ModulesGarden Module
As you can imagine, that is absolutely a big problem. My questions are:
We have these options enabled:
Domain Grace and Redemption Fees
Domain Grace and Redemption Fee Billing
Add Grace and Redemption Fees to existing invoice
And to put just one example, we have these options for .com (the majority of those domains renewed without any fee on it, were .com)
1) Do you see something wrong on this?
2) Do you recommend to see for some logs or something? I mean, we must find why there is not a fee or at least the item must be REMOVED if reaches the Redemption period.
Your help will be much appreciated. I'm in shock about the things I've discovered yesterday and non sleep in more than 24 hours and I don't know what else to do -WHMCS guys will not answer me in weekend 😞